Are you ready to move on from your discolored or misshapen smile? Do cracked or chipped teeth get in the way of your look? If so, we have the custom, long-lasting solution for you with veneers. We offer the very best veneers near Winter Park, FL because we craft luminous, custom front teeth covers designed specifically for your needs!
What Are Teeth Veneers?
Veneers are extremely slim front teeth covers, custom-designed to offer the best fit, shade, and shape for each unique patient. Our team recommends them to patients who are unhappy with the look of their smiles.
If you are struggling with the following imperfections, you could be a great candidate for veneers:
- Receding gums. Veneers can be placed in conjunction with periodontal treatment, for a healthier, more beautiful gum line.
- Misshapen teeth. Teeth that are "too big" or "too small" can easily be masked with veneers.
- Chipped and broken teeth. Veneers offer the most long-lasting and natural-looking solutions to broken or chipped teeth.
- Gap-filled smile. Veneers are also known as "instant orthodontics" because they fill in gaps in as little as one appointment. The same results could take years with traditional orthodontics!
- Discolored and stained teeth. Looking for a long-lasting alternative to teeth whitening? Veneers will hold their color for years, keeping your teeth white well into the future.
The Different Types Of Cosmetic Veneers
We offer the following types of veneers at our Winter Park dental office:
Porcelain dental veneers. These ultra-durable and lasting front teeth covers are custom-crafted to fit each patient's unique appearance. Unlike other veneers systems, porcelain veneers deliver natural-looking, opalescent results. And, when properly maintained, they can last decades!
Composite dental veneers. These unique veneers provide similar esthetic results as porcelain veneers, but at a friendlier price point. Another advantage of composite veneers is that they require little to no tooth prep, which means you can receive your new smile the very same day as your initial treatment!
How Much Do Dental Veneers Cost?
Your total out-of-pocket dental veneers cost will depend on a number of factors including:
- The number of veneers you need
- If any preliminary care is required
At Winter Park Dental, we never want your total veneers cost to prevent you from reaching your smile goals! To simplify the process, Winter Park Dental accepts a wide range of dental insurance plans.
We’re also proud to accept no-interest and low-interest monthly payment plans through third-party financers like CareCredit, Lending Club, Ally, and Proceed, which can be used alone or along with your insurance benefits.
Schedule Your Dental Veneers Consultation
Ready to get the smile you've always wanted? Call us today to learn more!